1 hr 5 mins
A favorite from "San Francisco a la Carte". Easy and elegant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pound chicken breasts carefully between pieces of wax paper to flatten.
- 3Dip breast pieces in lemon juice.
- 4Combine cream cheese, onions, tarragon and salt; place about 2 tablespoons of this mixture on each piece of chicken.
- 5Roll and wrap with a slice of bacon.
- 6Secure with a toothpick or skewer.
- 7Place in baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- 8Bake, uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.5
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 204.0 mg
- Sodium 832.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 60.7 g