Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came from a newspaper (not sure which one) but is delicious.
- 2 chicken breasts, split and skinned
- 1⁄4 lb feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup diced walnuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- parmesan cheese
- Crumble Feta Cheese and mix well with 1 T.
- finely chopped fresh Rosemary or 1 teaspoons crumbled dried Rosemary and 1/4 cup diced Walnuts.
- Pound chikcen breasts until flat (can be done early in the day or night before.) Preheast oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay chicken breasts skin-side down.
- Place 1 or 2 T.
- filling at one edge of each breast and roll up.
- Secure with skewer or toothpick.
- Pour white wine into oven-to-table casserole large enough to hold breasts comfortably.
- Place stuffed breasts in casserole and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle parmesan and paprika on top.
- Cover casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chikcen is cooked through, but not dry.
- Baste occasionally with pan juices.
I made this for dinner tonight. WOW! I loved this recipe. I made it exactly as listed here and was amazed at how easy it was. I will definitely keep this one. Now I cant wait for lunch tomorrow!