Norahs Girl's Note:
A favourite Dinner Party Dish,with Italian overtones!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the soft cheese, pine nuts and chopped basil.
- 2Season lightly with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 3Place in a piping bag and keep aside.
- 4Remove the small fillet from each breast and keep aside.
- 5Use a knife to make a cut lengthwise down the center of each breast to form a pocket.
- 6Pipe an equal amount of filling into to each pocket.
- 7Keep aside.
- 8Spread the plastic film in front of you and place a slice of Parma ham on it.
- 9Place a second slice of ham so that it is slightly overlapping the first slice, then place a chicken breast on the slice of ham.
- 10Lift the film to help wrap the breast in the ham.
- 11Remove the film, brush the chicken breast with olive oil, wrap loosely in foil.
- 12Repeat to wrap the other breasts.
- 13Heat a roasting tray in a 190 C preheated oven.
- 14Place the chicken breast parcels on it and roast for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
- 15In the meantime, prepare the sauce.
- 16Place the cream into a saucepan and reduce add seasoning.
- 17Blend in a liquidizer until smooth.
- 18Add the snipped chives.
- 19Remove the foil from the chicken breasts and arrange them on plates.
- 20Pour the sauce over the chicken, garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Parma Ham Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.7
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 233.8 mg
- Sodium 477.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 55.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: