1/1 Photo of Stuffed Chicken Breast With Veggies and Sun-Dried Tomato
Chef #457852 - bggio's Note:
The multiple flavors in the stuffing blend well together and keep the breast moist and tender. My favorite chicken recipe--goes great with steamed asparagus and steamed potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Slice the chicken breast in half not going all the way through and spread open, lightly tap down flat with mallet.
- 3Salt and pepper breast on both sides to taste.
- 4Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add onion, pepper, 3 garlic cloves, mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms and onions soften.
- 5Now add spinach and basil leaves until spinach softens.
- 6Remove combination from frying pan and place in a bowl to add the feta cheese, the last garlic clove, salt and pepper to taste; mix completely.
- 7Place equal amounts of mixture on the breast and roll the breast. Secure with toothpick or string.
- 8Grease a cookie sheet with butter (any pan will do) and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breast With Veggies and Sun-Dried Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.5
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 628.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 39.1 g