1/1 Photo of Stuffed Chicken Breast With Pineapple Stuffing, Mushrooms, &
1 hr 30 mins
I Got this recipe off this site, and then I modified it to fit our taste. This is one I will make often.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package herbed croutons (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 2 (28 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits (save Juice and set aside)
- 1/4 cup real butter
- 1/4 cup capers
- 6 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 10 -15 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 11) While preparing the food soak twenty toothpicks in water to hold chicken together.
- 22) In medium bowl mix 1 Large can of Pineapple Tidbits with juice, Capers, 3 tablespoons of sliced Almonds, 1 Tablespoon Parsley, Olive Oil, & Teriyaki Sauce, Let sit while preparing the chicken breast for stuffing, about 10 minutes.
- 33) Line baking dish with Foil (for easy clean-up) and spray with Pam Non stick spray.
- 44) Trim Chicken Breast and slice pocket in chicken breast.
- 55) Wash Mushrooms, Take the juice only from the Pineapple Caper mix and soak the mushrooms in it while stuffing the chicken breast.
- 66) Mix Garlic Herb Crushed Croutons with 1 of the Large can of Pineapple Tidbits and Juice, mix until moist. (do not over moist stuffing).
- 77) Fill Pocket in chicken breast with stuffing and pineapple mix.
- 88) Place in baking dish.
- 99) Return Juice from mushrooms to Pineapple Caper mix.
- 1010) Place Mushrooms between and down the sides of chicken breast.
- 1111) Bake for 1 hour covered.
- 1212) After 1 hour remove cover and add Tomatoes, sprinkle top with parmesan cheese, and cook for 15 more minutes.
- 1313) Remove Chicken from oven and let set 5 minutes.
- 14Pineapple, Caper Salsa.
- 151) Heat small skillet, add butter, when butter stops bubbling and just starts to turn brown add Pineapple and caper mix and cook on medium for 3 to 5 minutes to reduce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breast With Pineapple Stuffing, Mushrooms, &
Serving Size: 1 (713 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.3
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 1426.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 43.3 g