Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Stuffed Chicken Breast in a White Wine Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- butterfly chicken and pound lightly to even thickness. You don't want it.
- to be thin, you just want it to be even. Season with salt and pepper on both.
- Preheat pan with oil to pan fry chicken.
- Layer the spinach, sun dried tomatoes, goat cheese on 1/2 of the chicken.
- and fold over the other half to cover. Secure with toothpick.
- Pan fry the chicken until done, about 8-10 minutes on each side.
- In a small saucepan, heat oil and toast pine nuts for about 1 minute. Add.
- shallots and sweat.
- Add white wine, chicken broth, and heavy cream and let simmer. Reduce by.
- half. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Plate chicken and ladle sauce over it.
Wow! This was fabulous! Definitely a dish you could serve to company. I used cream cheese in place of the goat cheese and otherwise followed the recipe. The sauce is divine! Great job on your contest entry Brisket!