1/1 Photo of Stuffed Chicken Breast in a White Wine Cream Sauce
Brisket in Roses's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1butterfly chicken and pound lightly to even thickness. You don't want it.
- 2to be thin, you just want it to be even. Season with salt and pepper on both.
- 4Preheat pan with oil to pan fry chicken.
- 5Layer the spinach, sun dried tomatoes, goat cheese on 1/2 of the chicken.
- 6and fold over the other half to cover. Secure with toothpick.
- 7Pan fry the chicken until done, about 8-10 minutes on each side.
- 8In a small saucepan, heat oil and toast pine nuts for about 1 minute. Add.
- 9shallots and sweat.
- 10Add white wine, chicken broth, and heavy cream and let simmer. Reduce by.
- 11half. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 12Plate chicken and ladle sauce over it.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breast in a White Wine Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.3
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 185.5 mg
- Sodium 750.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 40.0 g