This is so easy and fast to make in your GT Express machine. A complete meal done in 15-20 min. This could be made in your oven also. The outside is crispy and has a wonderful flavor. I used instant chicken flavored stuffing for mine but you could use any kind of stuffing you like.
- Mix 1/2 cup stuffing mix, hot water and margarine in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Crush remaining stuffing mix and spread in a plate.
- Slice a pocket in the side of each piece of chicken meat, opening butterfly style.
- Place half the prepared stuffing on each chicken breast and fold closed. Spray both sides of chicken with nonstick cooking spray, roll in crushed stuffing crumbs and place one piece of chicken in each well.
- Cook 15 minute or until meat thermometer reaches 180 degrees. Serve with hot chicken gravy if desired. Serves 2.
- Meanwhile as chicken is baking open a jar of gravy. Put gravy in pan and heat on low. Open a can of veggies, put in pan and heat on low. Five minutes before chicken is done turn heat up on gravy & veggies. Make instant potatoes. Viola! Everything is done at the same time with very little effort on your part.