- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian tomatoes
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chopped basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tomatoes, roughly chop.
- Mix in large bowl with 3/4 cup of shredded cheese, 1/4 cup chopped basil, stuffing and dressing.
- mix well.
- stuff chicken breast with mixture.
- place in baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- bake at 350 for 40 minutes.