Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cream cheese, bacon and peppers... yum! I got this recipe at a party and loved it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jarsliced jalapenos
- 4 -8 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Flatten chicken breasts.
- Add a tablespoon of cream cheese to each chicken breast and spread across one side.
- Place desired number of peppers on top of cream cheese.
- Fold chicken breasts over in half so that the cream cheese and peppers are inside.
- Wrap 1-2 slices of bacon around each chicken.
- Sprinkle outside with seasonings if desired (Tony's is excellent).
- Bake chicken in oven for 30 minutes.
This was awsome:) However I cooked mine on the not so healthy side with real cream cheese. My husband loved it! I also broiled mine the last few min to make the bacon crisp. We will be eating this agin the ckicken was so moist thanks for a wonderful recipe I have already got others wanting to try it:)
We loved this! We did substitute turkey bacon to make it a little healthier. Very good.