Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Celia Goodrick-Clarke's Cheat Cuisine produced this recipe many years ago. I haven't, as yet, tried it.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (80 g) packageboursin cream cheese with herbs
- 8 slices streaky bacon
- Skin the chicken then fry on each side in the hot oil until golden.
- When cool enough to handle, make a split in each piece of chicken and stuff with a quarter of the cheese.
- Wrap with 2 rashers of bacon, transfer to a roasting tin and cook for 20 minutes at 200C/400°F Serve with sauteed potatoes and salad.