Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so yummy! I've been making them for years and have come up with a tasty recipe that is the easiest one I've seen so far. Enjoy!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna fish
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- De-stem the tomatoes and hollow them out. My 1/8 teaspoon works the best for me.
- Cut a small slice from the bottom so they sit flat and don't roll away.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Fill each hollow tomato with tuna mix.
Definitely a recipe that can be played with! Two of my favorite things, tuna and tomatoes. Instead of canned tuna, I used half a leftover large grilled ahi tuna steak, and green onions instead of dried. A hit, so thanks for suggesting this unusual combo.
They are very pretty, but I guess that my family and guest's were not a fan. When ever I make something, it usually flys off the table, but this one just sat. Everyone tried one, and left the rest. So we had a lot of these left over after the party. And they don't keep well. They are good, not great. But worth trying out. I am sure that if you play with the spices that it could be even better. Thank you for sharing.
fantastic. I ate half of them before they made it to the table