Bite size canapes with a spanish filling.
Make and share this Stuffed Cherry Tomato Tapas recipe from Food.com.
- Place the olives in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the remaining tapenade ingredients and process until olives are minced.
- With a sharp knife, cut off a thin slice from the top and bottom of each tomato and discard.
- Scoop out the juice and seeds from each tomato leaving the a shell, then spoon some of the tapenade into each shell.
- To serve - transfer to a serving platter and garnish with the parsley. Serve cold.
Served this at a tapas party, and even the folks who hate tomatoes liked it. Stuffing the tomatoes takes more time than anything else, but the good thing is that it can be made in advance.
A wonderful little nibble that will be repeated often.