- 3 ounces Spanish olives with pimento
- 1 teaspoon drained capers
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- freshly chopped parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the olives in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the remaining tapenade ingredients and process until olives are minced.
- With a sharp knife, cut off a thin slice from the top and bottom of each tomato and discard.
- Scoop out the juice and seeds from each tomato leaving the a shell, then spoon some of the tapenade into each shell.
- To serve - transfer to a serving platter and garnish with the parsley. Serve cold.