1/1 Photo of Stuffed Cherry Tomato Tapas
Bite size canapes with a spanish filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the olives in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- 2Add the remaining tapenade ingredients and process until olives are minced.
- 3With a sharp knife, cut off a thin slice from the top and bottom of each tomato and discard.
- 4Scoop out the juice and seeds from each tomato leaving the a shell, then spoon some of the tapenade into each shell.
- 5To serve - transfer to a serving platter and garnish with the parsley. Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Cherry Tomato Tapas
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.7
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g