1/2 Photos of Stuffed Cheeseburger Aka "juicy Lucy"
Mrs. Ambrosia's Note:
Yummy cheeseburgers with a cheesy gooey velveeta suprise in the middle. You can season the meat and top the burgers however you like. Oh yeah and don't try with cheddar, it seems to evaporate or ooze out during the cooking process.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix ground beef with salt, pepper, worcestershire, bread crumbs and steak seasoning.
- 22. Form a (thin-med) hamburger patty and place a slice of velveeta in the center, top with another patty. Seal the edges of the two paties together so they form one single burger with the velveeta sealed inside. Repeat until meat is used up.
- 33. Grill burgers and serve to your liking. Try not to flip more than twice.
- 44. Top with bacon and avocado or serve to your liking. Careful when you bite into them, the cheese is hot!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Cheeseburger Aka "juicy Lucy"
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.3
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 756.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning