Recipe by Mrs. Ambrosia
Yummy cheeseburgers with a cheesy gooey velveeta suprise in the middle. You can season the meat and top the burgers however you like. Oh yeah and don't try with cheddar, it seems to evaporate or ooze out during the cooking process.
Top Review by JOY1998
I am hesitant to try new recipes when I have a favorite already, but I am glad that I tried this stuffed cheeseburger. My BF loved them! They are easy to make and I served them on homemade burger buns (40 minute burger bun recipe) with bacon, lettuce, tomato and McDonalds big mac sauce #60368. I found that putting these cheese stuffed burgers was easy to do. I will definitely have to keep Velveeta cheese around (which I don't normally use) to make these wonderful cheeseburgers. Thank you for posting a delightful recipe!!!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 -8 hamburger buns
- bacon (optional)
- avocado (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Mix ground beef with salt, pepper, worcestershire, bread crumbs and steak seasoning.
- 2. Form a (thin-med) hamburger patty and place a slice of velveeta in the center, top with another patty. Seal the edges of the two paties together so they form one single burger with the velveeta sealed inside. Repeat until meat is used up.
- 3. Grill burgers and serve to your liking. Try not to flip more than twice.
- 4. Top with bacon and avocado or serve to your liking. Careful when you bite into them, the cheese is hot!