Recipe by kandee_roses
Here is a simple grilled chicken recipe that I got from a Walmart Supercenter Meat Department. I tweaked it a little bit by adding some garlic.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush or spray grill rack with oil.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Flatten each chicken breast to 1/4" thickness.
- between plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Cut cheese into 4 slices.
- Place 1 slice in center of each breasts.
- Roll chicken around cheese, folding in sides.
- Brush with butter.
- Cover and grill rolls, seam sides down 4 to 5" from medium heat for about 15 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Serve chicken with sour cream and salsa.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.