1/1 Photo of Stuffed Champignons on Potatoes Bed
Mushrooms, potatoes and garlic harmonise perfectly together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes slices (in little water, covered) until almost ready.
- 2Remove stems from the mushrooms; chop stems and save for later.
- 3Saute in margarine the half of the garlic for 1 Minute.
- 4Add breadcrumbs, salt (about 1/2 teaspoon) and pepper.
- 5Saute until golden, 2-3 minutes stirring regularly.
- 6Add stems and saute 2 more minutes.
- 7Remove from fire; add parsley and 50 ml milk.
- 8Heat oven to 350°F (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- 9Transfer drained potatoes to greased baking sheet.
- 10Add some more salt, pepper and the remaining garlic over the potatoes.
- 11Fill your champignons one by one and place over potatoes.
- 12Drizzle over the remaining milk.
- 13Bake for 30 minutes until potatoes are soft.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Champignons on Potatoes Bed
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 722.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.9 g