Mushrooms, potatoes and garlic harmonise perfectly together.
Make and share this Stuffed Champignons on Potatoes Bed recipe from Food.com.
- Cook potatoes slices (in little water, covered) until almost ready.
- Remove stems from the mushrooms; chop stems and save for later.
- Saute in margarine the half of the garlic for 1 Minute.
- Add breadcrumbs, salt (about 1/2 teaspoon) and pepper.
- Saute until golden, 2-3 minutes stirring regularly.
- Add stems and saute 2 more minutes.
- Remove from fire; add parsley and 50 ml milk.
- Heat oven to 350°F (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- Transfer drained potatoes to greased baking sheet.
- Add some more salt, pepper and the remaining garlic over the potatoes.
- Fill your champignons one by one and place over potatoes.
- Drizzle over the remaining milk.
- Bake for 30 minutes until potatoes are soft.