Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love the crunch of celery combined with a rich and flavorful filling, try this recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup water packed crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion tops
- 27 (5 inch) long celery ribs
- In a small bowl stir cream cheese and yogurt til well combined.
- Stir in pineapple, carrot and onion until well combined.
- Fill each celery stick with 2 tsp of mixture.
- Mixture can be used immediately, or covered and refrigerated for 24 hours before using.
- The filling will keep covered 3-4 days in the fridge.