Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super simple side that does well as a side to sloppy joes, or as just a snack on it's own.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, blend first five ingredients; stuff into celery pieces and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Chill until serving time.
I didn't dislike this dish but it had a flavor I am not use to. I think it was the curry because it is a spice I don't use to often. I am going to try this again and leave out the curry.