Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy snack or appetizer.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temp, can use low fat
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head celery, washed and cut into 4 - 5 inch lengths
- Mix together the cream cheese and drained crushed pineapple and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Fill the inside of the celery ribs with mixture either with a knife or use a pastry bag to pipe it inside.
Had the girls over for some snacks and a Martini or two. Served these great little celery snacks and we all agreed....celery never tasted so good. Loved the crushed pineapple as it added just the right amount of sweetness. Great recipe, Parsley!