Recipe by Kannwilson
We have this every year at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I've never seen it made like this anywhere else. The amounts in the recipe are estimates. I usually just add a little until it is the right consistency and taste. It should be about the consistency of cake icing.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- celery, cut into 2 to 3 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Mix until well blended, I use a fork.
- Stir in onions and pecans.
- Fill celery with mixture.
- Note: I cut the corner out of a ziplock bag and use a coupler with a #32 cake decorating tip.
- This makes filling the celery easier and it looks pretty.
- The tip is also large enough that the chopped pecans will fit through.