- 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped
- 6 ounces nonfat yogurt, plain
- 1 1⁄8 ounces vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 36 whole celery ribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Place spinach in a 1-quart glass casserole dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for two minutes, or until tender, stirring twice during cooking time.
- Drain well.
- Add yogurt, soup mix, and salt.
- Mix well and cool slightly.
- Spread a rounded tablespoon of mixture onto each celery piece.
- Chill all celery pieces for several hours before serving.