Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a stuffed celery with a difference that is very tasty. It has spinach!
Make and share this Stuffed Celery recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped
- 6 ounces nonfat yogurt, plain
- 1 1⁄8 ounces vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 36 whole celery ribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Place spinach in a 1-quart glass casserole dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for two minutes, or until tender, stirring twice during cooking time.
- Drain well.
- Add yogurt, soup mix, and salt.
- Mix well and cool slightly.
- Spread a rounded tablespoon of mixture onto each celery piece.
- Chill all celery pieces for several hours before serving.
Makes a nice snack food for those late after noon munchies. Quick and easy to make. Liked that it was low cal and low fat. Thanks so much for the post.
This was a nice, different way to have my stuffed celery. Not too many calories either! Thanks Annacia. Made for Zaar Tag.