Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds odd, but it's very tasty! It is loosely based on a recipe I saw on Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello. It is prettier stuffed, but the stuffing can also be used as a dip for the celery and/or other vegetables.
- 4 stalks celery, trimmed, peeled, and cut into smaller lengths if desired
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 -2 sweet gherkin, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- hot sauce, to taste
- 1 dash Pickapeppa Sauce, to taste (if you don't have Pickapeppa sauce, you can use Worstershire sauce)
- black pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients besides celery in a bowl.
- Stuff celery with the mixture using a butter knife or eat as a dip.