Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Arrange celery pieces on a serving platter.
- 2 In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Blend well.
- Stuff each piece of celery with the cheese mixture.
Served this at our 4th of July block party. All of the adults enjoyed it, but it was a little bit strong for the younger people. My husband is very excited about the unused "stuffing".