Recipe by LonghornMama
I love this for Christmas and Thanksgiving. I'd been searching for the best way to make stuffed celery for sometime, and think I found it several years ago courtesy of Allrecipes.com. Also good with crackers.
Top Review by Lainey6605
This is very good; much better than the usual cream cheese- or peanut butter-stuffed celery. I used black olives in place of the green olives (just personal preference) and loved the addition of walnuts. Took these to a party and all were eaten in no time.
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I use reduced fat)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (I use light)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 20 small green olives
- Coarsely chop the olives. Separate and wash celery stalks. Can remove celery strings, if desired.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in walnuts and olives.
- Spread filling into celery. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Chill until serving time.