1/2 Photos of Stuffed Calzones
Winnipeg *Mel*'s Note:
Forget about ordering in! These hearty stuffed "pizzas", filled with smoky ham and cheese are less expensive than take-out and a snap to bake. Just stock up on prepared pizza dough-readily available in the refrigerated or frozen food sections of the supermarkets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Lightly grease 2 jellyroll pans.
- 3Place dough onto lightly floured surface.
- 4Divide into 4 equal pieces; shape each into ball into a 7-inch circle.
- 5Divide and spread pizza sauce evenly over each circle.
- 6Evenly disburse the cheese and ham between the circles leaving a 1/2" around the edge.
- 7Fold circles in half and press edges with tines of a fork.
- 8Arrange 2 calzones on each prepared pan; prick top with fork.
- 9Bake 18-20 minutes switching pans halfway through, until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 1158.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: