Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is an italian favorite of my hubby we have it every Christmas eve
Make and share this Stuffed Calamari recipe from Food.com.
- mix bread crumbs, cheese and garlic moisten with olive oil.
- using a teaspoon put filling into squid body but don't overfill, close top with toothpick.
- saute in olive oil until body shrink about 2 minutes turn several time during sauteing.
- to a crockpot or heavy saucepan add the marinara sauce and stuffed squid cook on low in the crockpot 4 hours in saucepan 3 hours.
- Serve over linguine and enjoy.