- 2 lbs clean squid
- 1 quart any good marinara sauce
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- olive oil, to moisten
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, to saute calamari
Directions See How It's Made
- mix bread crumbs, cheese and garlic moisten with olive oil.
- using a teaspoon put filling into squid body but don't overfill, close top with toothpick.
- saute in olive oil until body shrink about 2 minutes turn several time during sauteing.
- to a crockpot or heavy saucepan add the marinara sauce and stuffed squid cook on low in the crockpot 4 hours in saucepan 3 hours.
- Serve over linguine and enjoy.