Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Stuffed cabbage casserole without the work. From a WW member.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup instant brown rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 cups cabbage or 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef. Drain. In a large boil, mix everything else into the meat. Pour into an ungreased casserole dish, cover and bake for 60 minutes.
Excellent recipe. Cabbage rolls without the fuss. I did tweak it a little, added a few diced green peppers and whole tomatoes from the garden. Could have used a little more hamburger but hubby loved it and cleaned it up!!!