Recipe by litldarlin
This is one of my all time favorite meals. My Aunt Maralee would make for us when we came over for a visit.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 egg
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- salt & pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce, any brand
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hamburger together with 1 egg.
- Add 1 cup instant rice & 1 chopped garlic clove.
- Then add salt and pepper.
- Take 1 leaf of cabbage and wrap around 1-2 Tbls. of mixture.
- Place in a 9 x 13” baking pan.
- Roll all of the meat mixture.
- Then place remainder of cabbage leaves on top of the rolled cabbage.
- Cover with your sauce.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 3 hours.