Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and diet-friendly, this recipe can be made by anyone. The stuffed mushrooms can be served as a main or side dish or even a party appetizer! The rice noodles are also really healthy and super-fast to cook! Just put some boiling water over them and they'll be ready in no time!
- 24 button mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup celery root, grated
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 -5 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dill, chopped
- parsley, for garnish
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- ground pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter, for vegetarians or 1 tablespoon oil, for vegans
- In a large bowl mix the following ingredients: grated celery root and carrot, diced onion, chopped scallions and dill, coriander, thyme, pepper and salt.
- Remove the mushrooms' stems. Don't throw them away. You can make a delicious mushroom rice pilaf out of them.
- Preheat the oven at 375°F.
- Place the mushrooms in an oven tray.
- If you use butter - melt it in a small saucepan then pour a little in each mushroom.
- If you use oil, just pour a few drops in each mushroom.
- Stuff each mushroom with about 1 or 1 1/2 tsp of stuffing.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water in the tray. We want the mushrooms to be moist not dry.
- Cover the tray with some aluminum foil.
- Place it in the oven and let it cook for about 30 minutes.