cd #2's Note:
I use the smallest mushrooms I can find. I only put 2 or 3 on a plate so they are left wanting more. It's kind of like a surprise on your plate because as you take a bite, it is an explosion of flavour. surprisingly delightful. very quick to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pull out the stalk of mushrooms.
- 2scoop out a bit of the inside if you would like them deeper.
- 3mix cream cheese and parmesan cheese together (regular parmesan works too but I like extra sharp parmesan).
- 4add salt, pepper and a little bit of garlic to taste.
- 5stuff the mushrooms.
- 6sprinkle a little paprika for colour.
- 7grill until slightly golden.
- 8don't put too many on a plate as they are very rich.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Button Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 139.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g