Recipe by cd #2
I use the smallest mushrooms I can find. I only put 2 or 3 on a plate so they are left wanting more. It's kind of like a surprise on your plate because as you take a bite, it is an explosion of flavour. surprisingly delightful. very quick to make
Top Review by Alison J.
These were a hit with my parents and husband (I don't eat mushrooms, personally, although I did try one and it wasn't bad!). I used chive & onion cream cheese, and I baked (at about 425F for 12 minutes) instead of grilling. They disappeared FAST!
- 12 button mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- garlic (optional)
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pull out the stalk of mushrooms.
- scoop out a bit of the inside if you would like them deeper.
- mix cream cheese and parmesan cheese together (regular parmesan works too but I like extra sharp parmesan).
- add salt, pepper and a little bit of garlic to taste.
- stuff the mushrooms.
- sprinkle a little paprika for colour.
- grill until slightly golden.
- don't put too many on a plate as they are very rich.