If you are a squash lover then you will love this easy recipe, the shredded apples gives it such a wonderful flavour, along with just the right amount of brown sugar. Cooking time, does not include the first baking of squash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 15x10 baking sheet.
- 3Cut squash in half lengthwise, discard the seeds.
- 4Place squash, cut side down in baking sheet.
- 5Fill pan with hot water to the depth of 1/2-in.
- 6Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 7Combine remaining ingredients.
- 8Turn squash cut side up; stuff with ham mixture.
- 9Cover stem end with foil to prevent drying.
- 10Bake for 30 mins or until squash is tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Butternut Squash
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.7
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 2898.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.3 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 27.9 g