Prep 12 mins
Cook 16 mins
Far above the ordinary burger!!
Make and share this Stuffed Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Shape ground round into 8 thin patties.
- Place 1 slice swiss, 6 slices mushrooms and 1 slice cheddar on 4 patties.
- Top with second pattie and seal edges well.
- Pan fry on med heat for about 8 minutes per side, until meat is done.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on buns and add lettuce, tomato and onion.
Quite tastey! I'm not a mushroom person, so I stuffed them just with cheese - a combo of baby swiss, colby, and jack. Served it on a buttered toasted onion bun - yum!
My family loved these burgers and they were so good I saved one to let my mom and dad try it and they asked for the recipe. Their really good, a nice change from reg. Burgers!
Great Saturday night Burger! Love the cheese and mushrooms sealed in (I added 1 tsp parmesan to each burger as well as the Swiss & cheddar) . I had a large Italian bun and topped the burger with fresh Salsa served with Baking stone oven fries Thanks Inez - another keeper