Recipe by Beaner in Washington
Great dinner I serve this with a tossed green salad! For my family I normally have to double this recipe! It is a hit and delicious!
Top Review by pindre
I used to make these bundles back in the 70?s for my boyfriend and myself and we loved them. Had a pound of burger on hand and couldn?t remember everything in the recipe so I googled it. Voila! The only thing that I did different was making my own mushroom soup. Organic foods are my thing, and it?s not all that hard to do. Mushrooms, roux and milk with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Combine evaporated milk and meat; divide into 5 patties.
- On waxed paper, pat each to a 6 inch circle.
- Put 1/4 cup of stuffing in the center of each; draw meat over stuffing.
- Seal; place in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 45 minutes.