Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
These are great kids items to eat and make. Great for a slumber party morning or a camping trip. So easy and so versatile to get exactly what you want in your pocket! instead of ham use turkey, bacon or sausage. try some sauteed onion or mushrooms for a omelet type pocket. Instead of cheese add sausage gravy with your sausage! You pick your stuffing-- just keep total ingredients to 2 T of fillings to prevent over stuffing.
- 1 (12 ounce) canof pillsbury big country biscuits
- 8 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 tablespoons finely chopped ham
- Press each biscuit into a 5 inch round flat biscuit.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Fill each with 1 Tbsp meat and 1 Tbsp cheese.
- Fold over and seal edges by pressing with fork.
- Place on greased or sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.