1 hr 30 mins
Salt Lake Meal Swapping's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, add salt, pepper, cabbage and onions, cook until cabbage has softened.
- 2Grade cheddar cheese and put in bowl.
- 3Cool beef mixture before using.
- 4Roll dough out in small circles about 8 inches.
- 5Fill dough with meat mixture and cheese.
- 6Fold dough over like a pocket and seal with beaten egg or water.
- 7Bake in oven at 350* for 30 minutes.
- 8When done baking butter the tops of rolls.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Bread Cabbage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.2
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 91.1 mg
- Sodium 390.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough