Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Super simple and tasty and great for parties!
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chipped beef
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Hollow out the loaf and save the pulled out bread.
- Diced the tomatoes, beef and green onions.
- Mix all the ingredients together and stuff the bread.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
In the many recipes I have looked at, yours is very close to how I make it. I use a cooked loaf of bread and stuff it using the inner parts of the bread. However, I use many more ingredients. Keep up the good work. Chef J. Gino Genovesi