1/1 Photo of Stuffed Bow Wow's
This is a good way of using up leftover mashed potatoes to. Placing the hot dogs so they touch keep the cheese from running off them. Yes, the one all the kids love too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean, peel and boil the potatoes to make mashed potatoes.
- 2Instant potatoes work well also.
- 3Split the hot dogs down the middle about two-thirds of the way through.
- 4Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- 5Lay them open and fill with mashed potatoes.
- 6Bake on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the dogs are cooked and the taters are hot.
- 7Cover with cheese and bake until cheese is melted on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Bow Wow's
Serving Size: 1 (1436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.6
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 1386.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 28.3 g