1 hr 45 mins
I found this recipe in one of the forum and had actually modified this recipe. Believe it was called Rellenong Manok . It was so tasty and gosh! i wish all of you can try it. Add some vege if you think it is right .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole chicken, boned (be careful not to pierce the skin, better yet, have your butcher do this for you, 2 to 3 pound)
- 1/2 lb ground ham
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 1 1/2 ounces raisins
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 raw eggs
- 2 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 ounces melted butter or 4 ounces margarine
- 2 pieces hot sausage, sliced lengthwise into quarters (pepperoni or Polish sausage)
- 1Combine all marinaring ingredients and marinate boned chicken for 3 hours.
- 2Combine all the ingredients for stuffing except hard-boiled eggs, melted butter and hot sausages and mix well.
- 3Stuff the chicken with the mixture and the 3 hard-boiled eggs and hot sausages, taking care to arrange the eggs and sausages inside the chicken longitudinally (from neck to tail).
- 4Sew the slits at the neck and the tail of the bird.
- 5Place the chicken in a baking dish and brush with the melted butter.
- 6Wrap in aluminum foil.
- 7Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 8Bake for I hour.
- 9Remove aluminum-foil wrapper and continue baking until chicken is golden brown.
- 10Serve with sauce.
- 11Sauce: Drippings from chicken 2 tablespoons flour 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic 2 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil salt to taste Collect drippings from the baking dish.
- 12Add 2 tablespoons flour and one table- spoon soy sauce.
- 13Set aside.
- 14In a small saucepan, saute garlic in oil until brown.
- 15Add the mixture of flour soy sauce and drippings.
- 16Season with salt.
- 17Cook about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 18Slice chicken and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Boneless Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 823.5
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 351.5 mg
- Sodium 1456.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 52.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: