1/2 Photos of Stuffed Blue Burgers
Stuffed burgers are great, and here's a burger rich with blue cheese. Mmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces fresh sauteed mushrooms or 4 ounces canned mushrooms
- 12 slices crisp cooked bacon (optional)
- 1Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, pepper, minced onion, oregano (if using), and basil (if using).
- 2Shape the meat mixture into 12 thin patties, each about 4 inches in diameter.
- 3Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese.
- 4Top 6 patties with the cheese mixture, spreading it to within 1/2-inch of the edge (if the mixture is difficult to spread, try heating in the microwave for about 15 seconds).
- 5Press the mushrooms into the cheese.
- 6Cover each patty with one of the remaining 6 patties, sealing the edges well.
- 7Broil or grill the patties (4-inches from the heat), turning only once if possible, until preferred doneness and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 8Low-carb serving: top with a bit of grated Swiss cheese and enjoy!
- 9High-carb serving: eat with a bun and other condiments.
- 10To make it extra-special, top each with a couple strips of crispy bacon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Blue Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.9
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 423.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 30.7 g