Recipe by Pets'R'us
A colorful dish great, for a brunch or lunch. Works also well with Camembert cheese. Depending on the size of the peppers you might have to increase the ingredients.
- 4 red peppers
- 8 teaspoons tapenade (olive and caper if you can get it)
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 25 g pitted black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 225 g brie cheese, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- fresh basil leaf
- olive oil, to drizzle
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the peppers in half through the stalk and remove the seeds.
- Evenly spread 1tsp of olive tapenade in each half pepper and fill with cherry tomatoes, olives, pine nuts and a few torn basil leaves, top with the Brie.
- Place them in a roasting tin with a drizzle of olive oil and bake at 200°C/400°F for 20-25 mins until the peppers are tender.
- Serve warm with crusty bread and salad.