Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 6 -7 bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup instant rice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices jalapenos (cut into small pieces)
- 1 dash thyme
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- preheat oven at 400 degrees, cut tops of bell peppers off and clean out.
- place peppers in glass casserole dish.
- brown meat with onions.
- drain fat from meat.
- add tomatoes, and 1 can tomato sauce and stir add worestershire sauce, thyme, parsley,jalapeno peppers, sugar, salt,pepper.
- cook to a boil.
- add rice and cover.
- once boiling lower to a med temperature.
- and cook for 6 minute.
- then stir and spoon into peppers.
- pour other can of sauce around peppers.
- cook in oven for 30 minutes.
- take off cover sprinkle cheese on top of peppers, put back in oven uncovered for 5 min serve.