Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Cut tops off peppers and clean inside.
- Cook peppers in water to cover for 20 minutes.
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Add seasonings, rice, corn, and tomato sauce.
- Heat until bubbly.
- Spoon filling into peppers; place in casserole dish.
- Place extra filling, if any, around peppers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
My husband gave this one 6 1/2 stars out of 5. I never thought to boil my peppers first but they turned out PERFECT: Moist and not mushy. The sauce was very good too. I only had Manwich sauce, which turned out to have a very nice flavor with the rice and the corn. This is a keeper--anyone who loves stuffed bell peppers should try this easy recipe!
yummy and easy recipe. i added some tobasco sauce and red pepper flakes for extra spiciness. also added garlic, ketchup and oregano and it came out great! also works great w/ ground turkey