Recipe by JenniferK2
I came up with this to have a lazy way to enjoy the flavor of stuffed bell peppers.
Top Review by cherylbose123
"Excellent" I have made this at least six times since my daughter gave me the recipe. My family kept asking for stuffed peppers since our family grows peppers but I did not want to mess with all the steps. They love this and keep asking for it again. This summer, just remember to freeze a bunch of peppers and you can enjoy it all year!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 medium bell peppers, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup instant rice
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes, petite cut
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and onion in skillet; drain.
- Stir in rice, salt, garlic salt, bouillon, water, cheese and diced tomatoes; heat through.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and line with peppers.
- Pour meat mixture over peppers.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.