Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I wanted to try something different from the way I usually make stuffed peppers, and threw everything in the crockpot and it came out delicious!
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1⁄2 lb hot sausage
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancambells tomato soup
- 1 (7 7/8 ounce) envelopeknorrs Spanish rice
- 1 cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Saute onions in oil until soft.
- Add hamburger and sausages. Brown.
- Put in crockpot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and set crockpot for 4 hours.
- Add a little water if it starts to get dry.