Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
We enjoy this recipe alot. Ive also used this filler in cabbage rolls or just by itself baked with cheese ontop
- 6 green peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- preheat oven to 375.
- Remove tops and seeds from peppers.
- cook in boiling water for 5 minute.
- brown ground beef with onion ; drain the fat.
- combine other ingrediants and then add to the meat mixture.
- place in oven for 30 minute.