Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mommy's. Very good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- Brown beef and drain.
- Saute onion and chopped bell peppers.
- Combine all ingredients in skillet (except 4 large bell peppers).
- Cook for additional 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut top off of large peppers and remove seeds.
- Spoon meat mixture into peppers.
- Sprinkle tops of peppers with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.