Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
"Very tasty receipe for the one that is not into all those spices" I mix it up a bit with yellow and orange peppers for the heart burn sufferer in my family. It also goes well with ground turkey rather hamburger.
- 4 medium green peppers
- 473.18 ml browned hamburger
- 177.44 ml cooked rice (or bread crumbs)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1 egg, Slighly Beaten
- 29.58 ml minced onions
- 311.84 g can tomato bisque soup
- Remove tops and seeds from peppers.
- Steam shells for 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients using only half of soup. Mix well.
- Fill peppers with the mixture. Place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour remaining soup over peppers and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.