- 1 -2 lb uncooked hamburger
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 4 -6 green peppers, washed & seeded
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine uncooked hamburger with 1 cup of uncooked instant rice, onion, garlic, and egg.
- Wash green peppers, cut off the tops & take out all the seeds.
- Stuff the green peppers with meat mixture.
- Place them in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Mix 1 can tomato sauce and 1 can tomato soup and pour mixture over peppers.
- Make sure the sauce covers ¾ of the peppers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 3 hours or until tender.